Volunteers are the lifeblood of the league. Without them, over 250 kids would not be able to learn the great game of baseball while developing to become productive and engaged young men and women.
Volunteers bring the following skills and expertise to our organization:
- specialized skills and knowledge
- refreshed energy, a fresh perspectives and new ideas to enrich our program
- to help others and contribute to the community
- to use skills in a new setting and to gain recognition for their abilities
- to find new friends and new relationships
- to work for a cause that has a positive impact on their player
How to Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering with the league, one should contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com to investigate which position would be the best match for the volunteer's interest and abilities.
Volunteers who provide regular service to the league and / or who has repetitive access to or contact with players must:
complete the confidential Little League Official Volunteer Application which is administered on the Beaverton Aloha Little League website under the Volunteer Tab
- Email a copy of your government identification to the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- complete a national and state-wide background check which is also located at the Beaverton Aloha Little League website under the Volunteer Tab
- meet with a member of the executive committee of the league in person or by phone
Click Here to register your child for the 2014 Spring Season.
Tryouts for the AAA League, Major League, and Intermediate (50/70) League have concluded and based on the results, teams are currently being formed. If you haven't signed up for AAA on up and want to play, please contact our president or player agent to get on a waiting list. As for T-ball, A League and AA League, registration is still open and these teams are also being formed at this time. In all cases, players and their families should hear from the league within the next 10 days.
While the times for the special events aren't set in stone we wanted to get the save the date out there! March 8th and 9th have been set for our annual shopping day. Don't forget to put it on your calendar now! 20% off throughout the entire store.
The next board meeting is today Sunday, March 9th at 6:00pm at the shed on Cornelius Pass Rd. We welcome all to attend.
PO Box 5213
Beaverton, OR 97007
2900 Cornelius Pass Rd.